Kernel University is dedicated to equipping students with academic, professional and spiritual resources so that they will express and represent Christ – that is to be God-men – who function effectively in their careers, communities, and lives.
Equipping God-men who function effectively in their careers, communities and lives God-men: Persons who express God’s attributes through human virtues
Regardless of their program, all students at Kernel University will be equipped with:
* Academic Resources
- Academic enrichment as demonstrated by satisfactory academic progress in current and in more advanced degrees
* Professional Resources
- Professional development as demonstrated on alumni surveys by professional and volunteer work in students’ fields of study
- An enhanced understanding of the purposes for which God designed them as demonstrated by a capstone project based on various assessments (e.g., career and personality tests, spiritual gifts tests, 30 Personality Assessment), a study of opportunities in their field of study, and an overview of the work in their field.
* Spiritual Resources
- An understanding of in biblical principles related to meeting and seeking God as demonstrated by a capstone portfolio essay and an interview with a faculty member
- A growing commitment to spiritual growth as demonstrated by freshmen, senior and alumni Spiritual Disciplines surveys