Master of Business Administration(MBA)
The MBA degree is designed to provide students with business courses so that students understand the accomplishment of the elevated levels of faith, knowledge and integrity. The students learn business concepts and principles, taking the challenges, concerns, and responsibilities that they will experience in the business world.
This includes the study of biblical foundation, business management, accounting, and marketing. The principles, concepts, and skills necessary for successful administration and management in organizational business are provided. It will enable the student to acquire the management knowledge and skills, communication knowledge, and practical skills essential for a global operation today. Students will have opportunities finding employment in the world of business, commerce, government, and technology at the entry, intermediate levels, or even positions of greater responsibility.
- Undergraduate(BA) Diploma or its equivalent
- University/College Transcript
- Completion of 48 credits (with at least 30 credit hours at Kernel University)
- Minimum total GPA of 2.0
The mission of the MBA program is to equip students in mind and character to impact the world for Christ through business as ministry. The MBA degree is providing students with the key managerial skills necessary for the business environment including management, marketing, accounting, communication, managing individuals and teams, and conducting practical administration affairs.
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the degree program, students will be able to:
- Describe the professional knowledge of business including accounting, finance, marketing, business law, e-commerce and other key business areas.
- Demonstrate the ability to evaluate a situation, apply advanced business concepts in order to improve the performance of an organization.
- Develop how to manage within different business environments including the role of managers.
- Evaluate how to make ethical and knowledgeable decisions with character and integrity in their works based upon the application of biblical principles.
Curriculum Requirements (48 credits, 2-3 Years)
Core Major Courses: 27 units
MBA 500 Principles of Management
MBA 510 Financial Accounting
MBA 515 Business Statistics and Analysis
MBA 520 Human Resource Management
MBA 530 Marketing Strategies and Management
MBA 540 Financial Management
MBA 545 Strategic Management
MBA 600 Business Law and Ethics
MBA 620 Leadership & Organizational Management
Elective Courses: 21 units
MBA 550 Information Management in Business
MBA 605 Corporate Law & Governance
MBA 610 Operations Management
MBA 625 Managerial Communication
MBA 626 Risk Management and Derivatives
MBA 630 Government and Nonprofit Accounting
MBA 640 Entrepreneurial Management
MBA 650 Business Taxation
MBA 660 International Business
MBA 670 E-Commerce Management
TOTAL UNITS…………………………………………… 48
A total of 48 units of course work is required for graduation.